2 Bed 2.5 Bath Townhouse with Private Patio
326 Jupiter Lakes Blvd #2305D, Jupiter, FL 33458
Two story 2/2.5 townhouse in a quiet community centrally located close to I-95, shopping, dining, top rated schools, and the beach. 1344 Sqft with hurricane panels, full sized washer/dryer in unit, large private fenced in patio, balconies off both bedrooms, and plenty of storage. New granite topped kitchen, flooring, and paint. Pet friendly (one 25lbs max - $250 pet fee), 2 assigned parking spaces, basic cable included. Water/sewer is $75 a month. Cooperating agents welcome.
Year Built: 1980
Square Footage: 1344 sq. ft.
Bedrooms: 2 Beds
Bathrooms: 2.5 Baths
Parking: 2 Assigned Spots
Lease Duration: 1 Year
Rent: $1,625 Monthly
Water/Sewer: $75 Monthly
Pets Policy: One (1) cat or one (1) dog, the weight of which shall not exceed twenty-five (25) pounds ($250 Non-Refundable Pet Deposit)
Laundry: Full Sized Washer/Dryer In Unit
Property Type: Townhouse
CONTACT: Ben Richie
- Living room
- Dining Room
- Master bath
- Storage Space
- Range / Oven
- Garbage disposal
- 2 Balconies and Fenced in Patio
- Central A/C
- Ceiling Fans
- Near Transportation
- Granite Kitchen
- Off-Street Parking - 2 Assigned Spots
- Basic Cable
- Community Surrounds beautiful lake and Includes: Basic Cable and 2 assigned parking spaces.
- $75 Owner Application Fee (Credit/Criminal Background).
- $100 HOA Application Fee and interview after approval (Up To 30 Day Approval Process).
- First, Last, Security Required.
- No smoking.
- $250 Non-Refundable Pet Deposit (one (1) cat or one (1) dog, the weight of which shall not exceed twenty-five (25) pounds).
- ACH Rent Payments (Debit from a Bank Account).
- No 1/2 Ton+ Trucks.
- Cooperating Agents Welcome.