2-Story Townhouse with Fenced-in Patio
3900 County Line Rd, Jupiter, FL 33469
Beautiful two story 1325 SQFT townhouse with a large private fenced in patio and balconies off both bedrooms. Two beds and 2.5 baths close to shopping, dining, parks, top rated schools, and the beach. Tile first floor with tile and wood flooring in the second-floor bedrooms. Full sized washer/dryer in the unit and plenty of storage space. Located in the quiet and safe community of Tequesta Hills that includes basic cable, garbage, pest control, 2 assigned parking spaces, and a community pool.
Year Built: 1979
Square Footage: 1325 sq. ft.
Bedrooms: 2 Beds
Bathrooms: 2.5 Baths
Parking: 2 Assigned
Lease Duration: 1 Year
Rent: $1,475 Monthly
Water/Sewer: $55 Monthly
Pet Policy: 1 Pets Max, No Aggressive Breeds, 20lbs Weight Restriction, $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee
Laundry: Washer/Dryer in Unit
Floor: 1st & 2nd
Property Type: Townhouse
CONTACT: Ben Richie
- Living Room (approx. 21 x 13 sqft.)
- Dining Room (approx. 10 x 11 sqft.)
- Master Bedroom (approx. 14 x 13 sqft.)
- Guest Bedroom (approx. 14 x 11 sqft.)
- Walk-in Closet
- Master Bath
- Storage Space
- Range / Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Balcony for Both Bedrooms
- Large Private Patio
- Central AC
- Ceiling Fans
- Shared Pool
- Includes Pest Control
- Includes Basic Cable
- Includes Garbage
- New Fences Just Installed
- 2 Assigned Parking Spaces Per Unit
- $75 Owner Application Fee (Credit/Criminal Background).
- $85 HOA Application Fee and Welcome Meeting Prior to Approval (Up To 30 Day Approval Process). Process).
- First, Last, Security Required.
- No smoking.
- $250 Non-Refundable Pet Deposit - one 20 lbs. pet allowed
- ACH Rent Payments (Debit from a Bank Account).
- Cooperating Agents Welcome.