2-Story Townhouse with Fenced-in Patio
3900 County Line Rd, Jupiter, FL 33469
Clean and well maintained 2 bed 2.5 bath right across from the pool in the quite community of Tequesta Hills. Close to shopping, dining, top rated schools, and the beach. Two stories with a large private fenced in patio and balconies off both bedrooms. 1325 Sqft with full sized washer/dryer in unit will be getting fresh paint and flooring. Extra storage under the stairs and in patio closet. Community is pets friendly with 1 dog or cat allowed, up to 20 lbs., with a $250 pet fee. Community Includes basic cable, garbage, pest control, community Pool, & two assigned parking spaces. Water/sewer is a flat $65 a month. Cooperating agents welcome.
AVAILABLE 30 DAYS FROM HOA SUBMISSION
Year Built: 1979
Square Footage: 1325 sq. ft.
Bedrooms: 2 Beds
Bathrooms: 2.5 Baths
Parking: 2 Assigned
Lease Duration: 1 Year
Rent: $1,500 Monthly
Water/Sewer: $65 Monthly
Pet Policy: 1 Pets Max, No Aggressive Breeds, 20lbs Weight Restriction, $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee
Laundry: Washer/Dryer in Unit
Floor: 1st & 2nd
Property Type: Townhouse
CONTACT: Ben Richie
- Living Room (approx. 21 x 13 sqft.)
- Dining Room (approx. 10 x 11 sqft.)
- Master Bedroom (approx. 14 x 13 sqft.)
- Guest Bedroom (approx. 14 x 11 sqft.)
- Walk-in Closet
- Master Bath
- Storage Space
- Range / Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Balcony for Both Bedrooms
- Large Private Patio
- Central AC
- Ceiling Fans
- Community Pool
- Includes Pest Control
- Includes Basic Cable
- Includes Garbage
- New Fences Just Installed
- 2 Assigned Parking Spaces Per Unit
- $75 Owner Application Fee (Credit/Criminal Background).
- $100 HOA Application Fee and Welcome Meeting Prior to Approval (Up To 30 Day Approval Process). Process).
- First, Last, Security Required.
- No smoking.
- $250 Non-Refundable Pet Deposit - one 20 lbs. pet allowed
- ACH Rent Payments (Debit from a Bank Account).
- Cooperating Agents Welcome.