2-Story Townhouse with Fenced-in Patio
3900 County Line Rd #2A, Jupiter, FL 33469
Two story townhouse just minutes from Publix and the beach with Tequesta Park across the street. Two large bedrooms with two full baths upstairs and a half bath downstairs in the well-maintained community of Tequesta Hills. Unit is 1325 sqft with a large private patio and balconies off both bedrooms. Extra storage closets under the stairs and on the patio and full sized washer/dyer in the unit. Pet friendly with a $250 pet fee limited to one dog or cat at 20 LBS max weight. Unit will be getting fresh paint and flooring after current tenant moves out 5/8. Community includes basic cable & internet, garbage, pest control, community pool, and two assigned parking spaces. Water/sewer is a flat $80 a month. Cooperating agents welcome.
Available for Move-In 6/1/22.
Year Built: 1979
Square Footage: 1325 sq. ft.
Bedrooms: 2 Beds
Bathrooms: 2.5 Baths
Parking: 2 Assigned
Lease Duration: 1 Year
Rent: $2,100 Monthly
Water/Sewer: $80 Monthly
Pet Policy: 1 Pet Max, No Aggressive Breeds, 20lbs Weight Restriction, $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee
Laundry: Washer/Dryer in Unit
Floor: 1st & 2nd
Property Type: Townhouse
CONTACT: Ben Richie
- Living Room (approx. 21 x 13 sqft.)
- Dining Room (approx. 10 x 11 sqft.)
- Master Bedroom (approx. 14 x 13 sqft.)
- Guest Bedroom (approx. 14 x 11 sqft.)
- Walk-in Closet
- Master Bath
- Storage Space
- Range / Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Balcony for Both Bedrooms
- Large Private Patio
- Central AC
- Ceiling Fans
- Community Pool
- Includes Pest Control
- Includes Basic Cable & Internet
- Includes Garbage
- 2 Assigned Parking Spaces Per Unit
- $75 Owner Application Fee (Credit/Criminal/Eviction Background).
- $100 HOA Application Fee and Welcome Meeting Prior to Approval (Up To 30 Day Approval Process). Process).
- First, Last, Security Required.
- No smoking.
- $250 Non-Refundable Pet Deposit - one 20 lbs. pet allowed
- Online Rental Payments.
- Cooperating Agents Welcome.